- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Bybr collects the following data:
- Social accounts tokens for login purpose
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Logs for analytics purpose
- Scanned images with our mobile application (anonymized and for quality improvement)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Bybr with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or do an action on any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use or view our mobile applications via your smartphone.
Bybr may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social media platforms you use to connect/login on Bybr
How will we use your data?
Bybr collects your data so that we can:
- Process your actions, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Ensure you keep track of your history and preferences
If you agree, Bybr will share your anonymized data with our partner companies so that we can analyze usage statistics.
- Facebook and Google for our own analytics
- Sentry for mobile application errors
How do we store your data?
Bybr securely stores your data on protected cloud databases.
Bybr will keep your data for undetermined time period. Once you asked us to do so, we will delete your data as soon as you delete your Bybr account.
Bybr would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Bybr from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please use the opt-out link available at the bottom of any marketing email you received from us.
What are your data protection rights?
Bybr would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Bybr for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Bybr correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bybr to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Bybr erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Bybr restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Bybr's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Bybr transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: byBr B.V. - Utrechtsestraat 36 - 1017VP Amsterdam, Netherlands
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website and mobile applications, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website and mobile applications
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website and mobile applications uses:
- Functionality - Bybr uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and mobile applications and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising - Bybr uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website and mobile applications, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. byBr sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website and mobile applications.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website and mobile applications features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Bybr has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office with all details available here: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en/contact-dutch-dpa/contact-us